When it comes to smart phones, women prefer the iPhone over any other brand, with a full 31 percent favouring the choice. Luckily, there are more iPhone apps than ever. These 10 iPhone apps offer features that women especially appreciate.
1. iPeriod- This app is for girls’ eyes only. In a password protected format, you can easily track your monthly cycle. Features include fertility monitoring and email notifications to remind you what’s going on with Aunt Flo. iPeriod even makes projections based upon your normal cycle variation, allowing you to anticipate and plan your life around your monthly visitor.
2. Shopper- For a bargain-basement price, you can manage your grocery lists, keep track of price points and even catalogue the inventory of the stores you regularly shop.
3. Amazon Mobile – With Amazon Mobile, the most popular online shopping portal is right at your fingertips. You can search and save your favourite products and make purchases right from you iPhone. To sweeten the deal, this app is free.
4. Instagr.am- Instagr.am lets you play with the imaging capabilities of your iPhone. Not only can you take, edit and modify photos, but the app is also has networking features, so you can share your shots with others. This app integrates seamlessly into other social networks.
5. Facebook- Women use Facebook by the millions. With the Facebook iPhone app, you will never have to wonder what you’re missing. The Facebook app is free and allows complete access to all the basic features of the service.
6. NikeWomen Training Club- This workout app, geared entirely toward women, is absolutely free. NikeWomen Training Club has a full assortment of workout videos. You can make your own routines, track progress and network with other fitness-minded friends.
7. Pandora Jewellery- Pandora Jewellery is a full-featured app that allows you to shop for and manage your jewelry collection. You can browse a full selection of earrings, charm bracelets and necklaces. When you find what you want, add it to your virtual jewellery box. Wide search parameters allow to shop by occasion, price point and colour. Do you need to give friends and family gift ideas? Share your picks on Facebook via the app.
8.Evernote- Instead of carrying around an obsolete daily planner, use Evernote to track appointments, ideas, photos and make notes. Evernote even syncs with Twitter. Using this app is like having your own personal secretary.
9.Epicurious- Epicurious is the one-stop source for all things food related. This app is packed full of recipe options. Not only can you find the perfect dish for any occasion, but the app also gives you a complete shopping list. Epicurious is easy to navigate, a fantastic bonus when you consider that this app is free.
10. Pocket First Aid & CPR- If you have kids in your life, you can’t live without the Pocket First Aid & CPR app. Keep your family’s medical history and doctor contacts at your fingertips. In addition, Pocket First Aid tells you exactly what to do when an emergency pops up.