Everyone wants to keep warm during this coming winter time. But it doesn’t mean that you have to cover your styles with the overcoat at all time. There are many ways you can show your unique dress-up styles to the world even in this cold weather. To keep your style in the latest fashion trend, you need only a few things to complete your great look in this coming winter.
First, think about the knitting cardigan or Cashmere sweatshirt. They are always perfect for the every year fashion trends.
Second, think about a classic pair of boots. A pair of boots is just a perfect match for the winter season. A pair of a black, brown or grey boots is a “must” for winter period.
Third, think about the other accessories like scarves, gloves and hats. You can get the whole set of these cloth accessories at the same time. But if you are going to buy the piece individually, keep in mind about the color and style of each piece. They should perfectly match to each other for your perfect look.
You are now ready to go out in your style with a great pair of jeans for this coming winter season. Check for all the items you want at pure collection, you will never miss out for this year winter fashion.
Jewellery gifts are perhaps one of the most personal presents anyone can give or receive. A lot of thought goes into picking the perfect accessory or jewellery piece that fits the occasion and personality of the wearer. Bracelets and rings can be more difficult to shop for, as they require the purchaser to know the finger and wrist size of the gift recipient. Other gifts like earrings and necklaces only require that that purchaser knows the personality of the wearer well enough to pick out the perfect gift. Here are five of the top jewellery gifts for a loved one.
Charms are one of the most versatile and precious jewellery gifts because they can be worn in so many different ways. They can also be customized, engraved or superimposed to showcase names, birthdays, birthstones, and even family photos. Charms are also versatile in that they can be worn on bracelets, necklaces, link watches, cell phones, handbags and other accessories, making it the ideal gift for virtually everyone.
Classic jewellery pieces and timeless stones are always great choices for gifts. Pearl earrings, diamond tennis bracelets and garnet cross necklaces are always in style and will forever be a great choice to give as a gift.
Watches are also a great gift to give to friends and family. Everyone loves the convenience of being able to glance down to see the time, without having to dig out a cell phone or ask a stranger. Most watches today are also incredibly fashionable, in addition to being functional. Many bangle bracelets feature watch faces, and well-known jewellery designers also create one-of-a-kind bracelet watches featuring the logo of the company.
Earring studs are another one of the most popular jewellery gifts. Diamond or pearl studs suit everyone and are great for those with multiple piercings. Solid gold or sterling silver balls and birthstone studs are also sure to please the recipient.
When in doubt, a classic, sterling rolo link chain or box chain necklace is a great gift. Everyone needs a multitude of chains to display their favourite charms. A basic chain with a dash of sparkle suits anyone, regardless of lifestyle or personality.
Some jewellery gifts become so precious and sentimental that they are passed down to future generations, in time. Retail stores, department stores, boutiques, jewellery shops and even antique auctions are great places to find the perfect jewellery gifts for loved ones.
When it comes to smart phones, women prefer the iPhone over any other brand, with a full 31 percent favouring the choice. Luckily, there are more iPhone apps than ever. These 10 iPhone apps offer features that women especially appreciate.
1. iPeriod- This app is for girls’ eyes only. In a password protected format, you can easily track your monthly cycle. Features include fertility monitoring and email notifications to remind you what’s going on with Aunt Flo. iPeriod even makes projections based upon your normal cycle variation, allowing you to anticipate and plan your life around your monthly visitor.
2. Shopper- For a bargain-basement price, you can manage your grocery lists, keep track of price points and even catalogue the inventory of the stores you regularly shop.
3. Amazon Mobile – With Amazon Mobile, the most popular online shopping portal is right at your fingertips. You can search and save your favourite products and make purchases right from you iPhone. To sweeten the deal, this app is free.
4. Instagr.am- Instagr.am lets you play with the imaging capabilities of your iPhone. Not only can you take, edit and modify photos, but the app is also has networking features, so you can share your shots with others. This app integrates seamlessly into other social networks.
5. Facebook- Women use Facebook by the millions. With the Facebook iPhone app, you will never have to wonder what you’re missing. The Facebook app is free and allows complete access to all the basic features of the service.
6. NikeWomen Training Club- This workout app, geared entirely toward women, is absolutely free. NikeWomen Training Club has a full assortment of workout videos. You can make your own routines, track progress and network with other fitness-minded friends.
7. Pandora Jewellery- Pandora Jewellery is a full-featured app that allows you to shop for and manage your jewelry collection. You can browse a full selection of earrings, charm bracelets and necklaces. When you find what you want, add it to your virtual jewellery box. Wide search parameters allow to shop by occasion, price point and colour. Do you need to give friends and family gift ideas? Share your picks on Facebook via the app.
8.Evernote- Instead of carrying around an obsolete daily planner, use Evernote to track appointments, ideas, photos and make notes. Evernote even syncs with Twitter. Using this app is like having your own personal secretary.
9.Epicurious- Epicurious is the one-stop source for all things food related. This app is packed full of recipe options. Not only can you find the perfect dish for any occasion, but the app also gives you a complete shopping list. Epicurious is easy to navigate, a fantastic bonus when you consider that this app is free.
10. Pocket First Aid & CPR- If you have kids in your life, you can’t live without the Pocket First Aid & CPR app. Keep your family’s medical history and doctor contacts at your fingertips. In addition, Pocket First Aid tells you exactly what to do when an emergency pops up.
Inspiration this season is mid-century modern with design elements being lifted from 60’s classic, 70’s glam, and 80’s punk. Small diamonds can be paired with fur or lace. Nobody is seeking to recreate the whole look but a closer look reveals the trends. You might have platform shoes paired with vintage diamond jewelry as two decades mix together to bring about a whole new look. It’s all in the details.
Taken from 1960’s
If you want the 60’s style, look to Jackie Kennedy for simple clean shapes in modest styles. Necklines are close to the collarbone and skirts are knee-length or longer. The full-circle skirt is making an appearance with a fitted bodice. A fitted dress with modest heels and a small square handbag in ice blue is perfect. Hoop earrings, vintage jewelry, and watches abound.
Taken from 1970’s
From the 70’s comes glamour. Rich fabrics like metallic or faux fur, even suede bring to mind glam rock style without being as extreme. Colors for this look are pearly and metallic balanced with natural – or naturalistic – leather, denim and linen. Long loose hair is making a comeback to balance knee-high boots, skirts above the knee, a menswear style blouse in a silky synthetic and a very large coat over the whole outfit.
Taken from 1980’s
Punk revival is less about the anger that inspired it in the 80’s and more about biker inspired details with strong color contrast. Buckles replace buttons on cuffs, zippers and studs are strong design elements. Color tends toward a modern palette of mostly black with either one white item or perhaps something white and another pastel or neon bright. Close fitting black pants, a white shirt belted with a double strand of neon green, a black leather jacket shaped by multiple buckles keeps punk fresh. Choose some diamond studded piercings or leather cuff bracelets with diamond-shaped studs to complete the look.
Properly caring and maintaining your engagement ring is of crucial importance as an engagement ring is prone to damage or simply lose its original beauty if not properly cared for. Here are a few useful tips on how to care for your engagement ring:
- Periodically clean your precious engagement ring by soaking the ring in a warm soapy water solution for no more than a few minutes. After you’ve finished soaking your engagement ring, gently remove it from the solution and proceed to dry the ring off with a 100% soft cotton cloth. Make absolutely sure that the ring is completely dried off as increased exposure to humidity can cause the ring’s metal band to tarnish or rust.
- Avoid using sharp implements to clean the ring’s settings, as that can cause your precious metal settings to scratch and dent. Rather, polish off engagement rings with a soft bristled tooth brush and some mild tooth paste.
- After you’ve finished cleaning and caring for your engagement ring, make sure that you carefully store it away. It is recommended to store your engagement ring in a soft cotton pouch or a padded box, separate from other pieces of jewelry so as to avoid your ring getting scratched and dented by the other pieces in your jewelry box.
- Besides regularly cleaning and maintaining your engagement ring at home, it is recommended to take your ring to a jeweler’s for a periodical check up and professional cleaning. A jeweler will check your engagement ring for existing damage and will professionally clean your engagement ring for a token fee. Ask your jeweler to also check for any possible loose ring settings, as a loose setting will likely result in the loss of a diamond or precious gemstone from your ring.
(About the author: David Fleegal is a marketing and advertising consultant, with extensive content writing background and years of experience in the jewelry industry)