Everyone wants to keep warm during this coming winter time. But it doesn’t mean that you have to cover your styles with the overcoat at all time. There are many ways you can show your unique dress-up styles to the world even in this cold weather. To keep your style in the latest fashion trend, you need only a few things to complete your great look in this coming winter.
First, think about the knitting cardigan or Cashmere sweatshirt. They are always perfect for the every year fashion trends.
Second, think about a classic pair of boots. A pair of boots is just a perfect match for the winter season. A pair of a black, brown or grey boots is a “must” forwinter period.
Third, think about the other accessories like scarves, gloves and hats. You can get the whole set of these cloth accessories at the same time. But if you are going to buy the piece individually, keep in mind about the color and style of each piece. They should perfectly match to each other for your perfect look.
You are now ready to go out in your style with a great pair of jeans for this coming winter season. Check for all the items you want at pure collection, you will never miss out for this year winter fashion.
Get 10% off sitewide when you shop at Access Tattoo. Valid until January 2014!
Do you remember Stella McCartney’s optical illusion dress? High-necked, scooped arms, cream with black panels down the sides, and worn by everyone from Kate Moss and Kate Winslet to Carol Vorderman? This is the dress that takes at least five pounds off anyone without even a half-hearted gym trip, and it is back. Except, this time, you can march straight past all the Stella copies (or avoid paying £885 for the real thing) and head straight to the latest trend – illusion trousers.
Unlike the dress that sculpts the body into the perfect Jean-Paul Gaultier-esque bust, these J Brand skinny jeans will give the curviest of girls the Kate Moss pins they’ve always dreamt of. The thick stripe down the inside seam of both legs gives the illusion of skinnier legs, and the ankle-skimming length gives a flattering fit. Grab a pair before everyone else does, and wear it with a loose fitting top for balance. A dark, baggy silk shirt would go perfectly – and don’t be afraid to wear a patterned top.
The other slimming option for trousers is to go for a vertically striped pair. For understated chic, go for Current/Elliot’s skinny jean. The long white stripes are subtle against the sandy hues, and the muted tones work well with an over-sized white shirt, or baggy 70s style jumper. To brave this season’s pyjama trend, try the Fire version. The burnt orange forces the white stripes to stand out, and the tapered fit creates a slim-line look that still shouts high fashion. On a night out, wear with sky scraping chunky heels, and clutch a too-big leather handbag for an androgynous feel.
If you still want to hide your un-toned body but tight trousers aren’t cutting it, go for a classic dress. Turn to Stella McCartney for a failsafe shape sculpting option. Her Chambray Blue denim dress is a light enough denim to feel summery, but the straight fit stops it from being too beachwear. It is versatile enough to team with havaianas in the summer, or to add some nude courts and a contrast shade scarf for the office – try Stella’s pomegranate pyjama scarf to loosely drape over the dress with a structured black blazer.
Jewellery gifts are perhaps one of the most personal presents anyone can give or receive. A lot of thought goes into picking the perfect accessory or jewellery piece that fits the occasion and personality of the wearer. Bracelets and rings can be more difficult to shop for, as they require the purchaser to know the finger and wrist size of the gift recipient. Other gifts like earrings and necklaces only require that that purchaser knows the personality of the wearer well enough to pick out the perfect gift. Here are five of the top jewellery gifts for a loved one.
Charms are one of the most versatile and precious jewellery gifts because they can be worn in so many different ways. They can also be customized, engraved or superimposed to showcase names, birthdays, birthstones, and even family photos. Charms are also versatile in that they can be worn on bracelets, necklaces, link watches, cell phones, handbags and other accessories, making it the ideal gift for virtually everyone.
Classic jewellery pieces and timeless stones are always great choices for gifts. Pearl earrings, diamond tennis bracelets and garnet cross necklaces are always in style and will forever be a great choice to give as a gift.
Watches are also a great gift to give to friends and family. Everyone loves the convenience of being able to glance down to see the time, without having to dig out a cell phone or ask a stranger. Most watches today are also incredibly fashionable, in addition to being functional. Many bangle bracelets feature watch faces, and well-known jewellery designers also create one-of-a-kind bracelet watches featuring the logo of the company.
Earring studs are another one of the most popular jewellery gifts. Diamond or pearl studs suit everyone and are great for those with multiple piercings. Solid gold or sterling silver balls and birthstone studs are also sure to please the recipient.
When in doubt, a classic, sterling rolo link chain or box chain necklace is a great gift. Everyone needs a multitude of chains to display their favourite charms. A basic chain with a dash of sparkle suits anyone, regardless of lifestyle or personality.
Some jewellery gifts become so precious and sentimental that they are passed down to future generations, in time. Retail stores, department stores, boutiques, jewellery shops and even antique auctions are great places to find the perfect jewellery gifts for loved ones.
The quality and originally of designer clothes are the important thing for people who decide to go for their designs. However, the prices for current fashion trend from each designer can cost you a fortune. If you can wait for sometimes, fashion clearance or designer action would be your great choice to go for. You can find all possible clearances with best deals for fashion clothing.
If you don’t want to wait, check on the online shop that offered you great designer cloth with cheaper price. Visit www.farfetch.com if you are looking for brand name clothes for example, Gucci dress, Burberry suit or selections of authentic designer around the world. With your visit, you will see lot of products not only from designer brand name but also from emerging or niche label at the same time. With the web page design, you can choose from Luxe (high-end product by famous designers), Lab (experimental and emerging labels) and Contemporary (casual and urban attitude designs) depend on your requirement.
With the dropdown navigation menu, you can search for any product you like, based on designer names, brands, categories, or gender. The order and payment process is quick and straightforward. Once you have place the order, make your payment, you can start to count down for your favorite Gucci dresses delivery directly to your door. The shipping time is varied depend on where you are now, but the delivery around the world is possible with the web service. Let’s enjoy your shopping with great fun.
When it comes to smart phones, women prefer the iPhone over any other brand, with a full 31 percent favouring the choice. Luckily, there are more iPhone apps than ever. These 10 iPhone apps offer features that women especially appreciate.
1. iPeriod- This app is for girls’ eyes only. In a password protected format, you can easily track your monthly cycle. Features include fertility monitoring and email notifications to remind you what’s going on with Aunt Flo. iPeriod even makes projections based upon your normal cycle variation, allowing you to anticipate and plan your life around your monthly visitor.
2. Shopper- For a bargain-basement price, you can manage your grocery lists, keep track of price points and even catalogue the inventory of the stores you regularly shop.
3. Amazon Mobile – With Amazon Mobile, the most popular online shopping portal is right at your fingertips. You can search and save your favourite products and make purchases right from you iPhone. To sweeten the deal, this app is free.
4. Instagr.am- Instagr.am lets you play with the imaging capabilities of your iPhone. Not only can you take, edit and modify photos, but the app is also has networking features, so you can share your shots with others. This app integrates seamlessly into other social networks.
5. Facebook- Women use Facebook by the millions. With the Facebook iPhone app, you will never have to wonder what you’re missing. The Facebook app is free and allows complete access to all the basic features of the service.
6. NikeWomen Training Club- This workout app, geared entirely toward women, is absolutely free. NikeWomen Training Club has a full assortment of workout videos. You can make your own routines, track progress and network with other fitness-minded friends.
7. Pandora Jewellery- Pandora Jewellery is a full-featured app that allows you to shop for and manage your jewelry collection. You can browse a full selection of earrings, charm bracelets and necklaces. When you find what you want, add it to your virtual jewellery box. Wide search parameters allow to shop by occasion, price point and colour. Do you need to give friends and family gift ideas? Share your picks on Facebook via the app.
8.Evernote- Instead of carrying around an obsolete daily planner, use Evernote to track appointments, ideas, photos and make notes. Evernote even syncs with Twitter. Using this app is like having your own personal secretary.
9.Epicurious- Epicurious is the one-stop source for all things food related. This app is packed full of recipe options. Not only can you find the perfect dish for any occasion, but the app also gives you a complete shopping list. Epicurious is easy to navigate, a fantastic bonus when you consider that this app is free.
10. Pocket First Aid & CPR- If you have kids in your life, you can’t live without the Pocket First Aid & CPR app. Keep your family’s medical history and doctor contacts at your fingertips. In addition, Pocket First Aid tells you exactly what to do when an emergency pops up.